All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this home For Sale. A rarity like this does not come on the market often so you had best be quick if you want to secure this duplex property in a hotly contended suburban setting of Leanyer.
– Four bedroom duplex on a dual access corner allotment
– Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring
– Retro kitchen with wrap around counters and overhead storage
– Three bedrooms clustered together with a built in robe and carpeted flooring
– Master bedroom has open robes plus an ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom includes a bathtub / shower combo
– Internal laundry room with access to the back courtyard
– Side gated entry onto a paved parking space
– Provisions for a shade sail to be installed if you like
– Garden shed within the back courtyard
– Full fenced in property so you have full use of the gardens and lawns
The home is on a corner allotment with dual frontages and dual access allowing for parking of the boat, trailer or multiple vehicles. Completely fenced, the entire yard space is useable with easy care gardens and open lawns for the kids and pets to explore.
Inside the home has an open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring underfoot and A/C. The kitchen is a retro blast from the past but has wrap around counters along with overhead storage.
There are 4 large bedrooms; 3 clustered together all have light filled sliding windows along with carpeted flooring and a built in robe while the master has tiled flooring, an open robe plus an ensuite bathroom and a door through to the back courtyard.
At the back of the home is a garden shed and a paved entertaining / parking space with gated entry at the far end to allow vehicle access. The internal laundry room also opens onto this space and there are provisions for a shade sail if you want to install one.
Located only moment from the Hibiscus Shopping Centre and schools within the suburb for the kids, spend your free time at the Leanyer Water Park or Skate Park, pop over to Casuarina or relax along the pristine Casuarina coastline.
Around the Suburb:
– Moments from the Casuarina Shopping Hub and Quarter for an easy mid week meal
– Nearby to the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and ocean views
– CDU and RDH are both nearby
– Leanyer Primary School, Good Shepherd Primary School and daycare options within suburb
Area Under Title: 354m2
Year Built: 1985
Positioned on a good sized corner allotment with access from Freshwater Road, this tranquil property is surrounded with a leafy canopy of established gardens and towering shade trees. Dual gated access allows easy access for under home parking for at least two with shady lawns and gardens for the kids and pets to play.
– Corner allotment with secure fencing and gated access
– Large living and dining area with timber flooring and pendant lighting
– Kitchen is modern with mirrored splashbacks and stone counters
– Four bedrooms upstairs all with A/C and treetop views from the windows
– Three bedrooms with a built in robe upstairs
– Main bathroom includes generous shower and vanity with storage, sep toilet
– Upstairs balcony wraps around the home with treetop views
– Under home parking for at least two
– Self contained granny flat under the home with kitchen, bathroom and bedroom living space
– Laundry room tucked on the backside of the home
– Under home bathroom has a bath tub and shower with pebble flooring
– In ground swimming pool sheltered under a shady canopy
– Double gated entry to the home with secure play areas for the kids to enjoy
– Towering tropical abode screened with leafy tropical gardens
Under the home is a self-contained granny flat with own living and bedroom space along with kitchenette and bathroom plus a generous storage room as well as sliding door through to the back outdoor entertaining areas.
Upstairs the home enjoys a leafy treetop view from the wrap around balcony that hugs three sides of the home and looks down over the gardens and pool below. Inside is a large living and dining area with timber flooring underfoot and pendant lighting along with banks of windows to let in the natural light. The kitchen has been updated with a mirrored splash back and SS appliances along with dishwasher and stone counters.
There are four bedrooms upstairs, three with a built in robe and all with A/C and treetop views from the windows. The bathroom upstairs has a generous corner shower and a vanity with loads of storage space plus sep toilet. The downstairs bathroom is modern with a relaxing bath tub / shower combo and feature polished stone flooring underfoot.
Within the backyard is an in ground swimming pool with a rockery water feature and established gardens that throw endless shade over the outdoor entertaining areas. There is a tidy laundry room tucked off the back of the home.
Positioned nearby to the Jingili Water Gardens where you can host a BBQ or party for the kids or just take the dog for a relaxed evening walk. The home is only moments from the Casuarina Senior Campus and Casuarina along with the coastline and more.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum Approx
Area Under Title: 726 m2
Year Built: 1980
All About Real Estate NT welcomes you to view this well presented three bedroom apartment in a secure complex setting with gated entry and a leafy tropical outdoor entertaining space. If its resort style living you are after then this could be the easy care home for you with a relaxed layout and modern design.
– Open plan kitchen and lounge room which opens on to the balcony
– Additional cupboard space to the kitchen with built in pantry
– Tiled flooring and Air Conditioning Throughout
– Balcony is accessible form the lounge room and main bedroom
– Master bedroom includes ensuite and large mirrored built in wardrobe
– Built in wardrobes to two remaining bedrooms
– Internal laundry
– Two car parks in secure gated complex
– Complex swimming pool
– Located on the second floor
– Lift access
– Close distance to Mackillop College, Zuccoli Shopping Plaza and More
– Access to parklands and walkways
Entry is through secure gated garage with parking for 2 vehicles, stair and elevator access to the second floor above. This unit has a centrally positioned open plan living, dining and kitchen with tiled flooring and A/C and a sliding door at the far end taking you through to the sunny balcony that overlooks the treetops to the streetscape below. The kitchen has a spacious design with banks of built-in storage.
Each of the bedrooms includes tiled flooring and A/C with built in robe. Bedroom 1 has sliding door access to the balcony along with an ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom and the ensuite are a pair with timeless white aesthetics and a shower plus vanity with storage. There is an internal laundry room with storage space as well.
The property is positioned nearby to parklands with play areas for the kids and schools as well making it the perfect move in ready abode that will appeal to the home makers and investors alike.
Council Rates: $1,700 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 149 m2
Year Built: 2014
Body Corp: North Management
Body Corp Fees: $1,400.86 per quarter
Positioned within the prominent 25 Fairweather complex in Coolalinga, this chic fully furnished abode is nestled on the 2nd floor with a front facing aesthetic that takes in the breezes and natural light.
The complex has secure gated access and shaded parking along with a swimming pool and elevator access as well.
– Two bedroom, 2nd floor apartment in a modern and well designed complex
– Available fully furnished if desired, just move in
– Secure gated access to the property with undercover parking bays
– Communal swimming pool and outdoor entertaining areas
– Elevator and stair access through to the 2nd floor
– Inside is a chic design with open plan living and dining areas
– Kitchen is finished in earthy modern tones with stone counters and island bench
– Sliding doors lead from the living room through to the balcony
– Balcony enjoys views over the streetscape below
– Two bedrooms both include a built in robe and A/C with tiled flooring
– Each bedroom has access to a bathroom acting as a sleek ensuite
– Internal laundry amenities feed into the master bathroom
– Two bathroom both have a shower and vanity with storage space and stone counters
Styled to showcase the lifestyle, the home is absolutely stunning and perfect for the anyone seeking a secure modern abode in walking distance to shops, cafes, tavern, doctors, dentist and more. This stylish, comfortable apartment is available fully furnished if desired and is appointed with brand new fridge and extra capacity washing machine. Inside is a gorgeous kitchen with streamlined design, built in storage space along with a stone topped island bench. Free flowing living and dining areas have tiled flooring and A/C along with twin linen press storage units as well. Sliding doors at the far end lead through to the balcony for effortless everyday living.
Each of the two bedrooms includes a built in robe, tiles and A/C and has access through to a bathroom. The master bedroom is front facing and has a private ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has access to the master bathroom with two way design that feeds into the laundry room.
Across the road is the Coolalinga Shopping Hub with retail outlets and speciality stores. During the dry season there are markets at both Coolalinga and Freds Pass with fresh produce and local wares. Spend your free time exploring the outdoors, ask a local for the best fishing spots or local parks.
– Local schools at Bees Creek and Howard Springs with day care at Virginia
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx)
Year Built: 2014
Area Under Title: 117 m2
Body Corp: $1,559 per quarter (approx)
Body Corp: Altitude Body Corporate
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this town house for sale. Perfect for the home owners or the investors alike, this tropical townhouse is an oasis only moments from the heart of Darwin’s bustling CBD. Across the road is the marina where you can overlook the yachts bobbing in the harbour or take a walk through this premier suburban setting to explore local restaurants, walkways and parkland. Designed with a tropical flair and impeccable taste, this oasis is only moments from the heart of the CBD yet basks in the cool sea breezes and boasts the relaxed ambiance of a resort villa.
– Tropical townhouse oasis on the marina capturing cool sea breezes
– Front facing apartment screened with towering shade trees from the street
– Formal double door entry to the home with feature peep through design
– Dual carport parking has side access through to the verandah
– Open plan living and separate dining room all with tiled flooring underfoot
– Kitchen is gourmet with black stone counters, overhead storage in earthy tones
– Doors slide wide from the living room to reveal the outdoor entertaining areas
– Courtyard has plenty of entertaining areas and wraps around the side of the home
– Full bathroom on the ground level with access to the verandah areas for effortless entertaining
– Timber tread stairs lead through to the first floor above
– Upstairs are three bedrooms with built in robes, tiled flooring and A/C
– The master bedroom suite includes an ensuite bathroom and sliding door to balcony
– Secondary living room and family room upstairs with balcony access
– Full bathroom upstairs with oasis vibes and rounded shower plus sep toilet
– Twin linen press storage along with laundry amenities on the ground level
– Tranquil marina setting, walk across the road to bask in the breezes
Nestled within a small complex of homes, with secure gated entry and PA guest access, this townhouse has dual carport parking at the front with gated access to the verandah and backyard where entertaining is effortless, basking in the cool sea breezes.
Double doors open wide to showcase the internal living room and central kitchen with the dining room adjacent. The kitchen has a black stone topped counters along with banks of built in storage space and feature splashbacks while the dining room is nestled under the frame work of the gleaming timber tread staircase that leads through to the first floor above.
Upstairs the home has 3 bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C while the master also includes an ensuite bathroom and sliding door access to the balcony as well. There is a secondary living room atop the stairs as well with A/C and balcony access along with a full bathroom with sep W/C.
Welcome to your private oasis home! Spend your free time entertaining or exploring the nearby marina. With only a 3 minute commute to the city, you will have plenty of free time to do the things you love.
Council Rates: $1,550 Per Annum (Approx)
Year Built: 2006
Area Under Title: 284 M2
ZONE: SD 10 (Specific Use)
Body Corp: Altitude Management
Body Corp Fees: $1,650 Per quarter (Approx)
***Please note entry via 54 CHARLES ST for open inspections
All About Real Estate NT is please to present this stunning home to the market for sale. Spanning over 4 levels on a dramatic sloping block of 1350m2 with incredible harbour views – this is one of Darwin’s original homes standing tall and proud on the horizon for over 20 years. Boasting dual entry from Flinders Street with a sloping driveway leading through to garage parking for 2 and room for the boat along with a winding picturesque pathway that leads through to the top entry from Charles Street with a dual carport parking bay – this home is impressive no matter where you start.
– Original Darwin home of Solid Construction standing tall on the skyline for 20+ years
– Kitchen has island bench and dining, walk in pantry and banks of storage
– Upstairs are 3 generous bedrooms each with a built-in robe
– Master bedroom suite includes a private ensuite bathroom and ocean views
– Enormous living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot
– Multiple balconies all with impressive skyline views
– Outdoor entertaining areas overlooks the swimming pool
– Lush tropical gardens surround the in-ground pool
– Built in outdoor bar atop the stairs along with a under stars dining area
– 4th bedroom / rumpus / family room with A/C
– Laundry room and full bathroom with access to side yard and outdoor bar
– Dual access from Flinders and Charles Street
– Sloping block with winding footpaths through lush tropical gardens
– Dual garage parking with entrance from Flinders Street
– Dual carport parking with entrance from Charles Street
From the Charles Street entrance, the home opens into a formal foyer with a staircase taking you up or down and peeping into the kitchen to the left with an island bench and dining room along with a walk-in pantry and banks of built in storage space. Beyond the kitchen is the laundry with a full modern bathroom. To the right is a media room, could be a formal dining room or home office / bedroom 4. Upstairs is the sleeping quarters with incredible views from every window over the leafy green foliage out and the sweeping skyline views on the backside of the home. The master bedroom suite includes a private ensuite and robe while bedrooms 2 and 3 are both well sized with views.
Downstairs is an incredibly generous living and dining room with sliding doors through to a balcony with more incredible views. Another set of stairs leads down to the pool room where a pool table and bar await and stay with the purchase of the home. Sliding doors lead through to a balcony and an outdoor entertaining area that overlook the gorgeous in ground swimming pool that is surrounded with lush tropical foliage and a nice little outdoor entertaining area.
With an incredibly long list of perks, this is a must-see estate that is perfect for the discerning buyer seeking a property that is uniquely different, built to last and in a premier suburban setting only moments from the heart of the CBD. This generous home is not what you would expect from city living, it is a tranquil paradise that will sooth the soul. Only moments from the bustling CBD with local shops, restaurants, employment options and so much more.
Council Rates: $2,800 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 1350 m2
Year Built: 1980
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present 16 McGuire Circuit. This complex is a community setting with a tranquil vibe, perfect for the home makers and investors alike. Unit 11 is positioned towards the rear of the complex with a screen of tropical gardens across it’s face and a single carport parking bay PLUS a second parking bay at the front of the home.
– Two-bedroom unit in a quiet community setting
– Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring
– Sliding doors from the living room through to the verandah
– Kitchen has wrap around cupboards with plenty of storage
– Gas cook top and updated fittings in the property as well
– Verandah overlooks the pergola and easy care tropical gardens
– Two bedrooms both with a robe, tiles and A/C
– Bathroom has two-way access, bath tub and vanity with storage
– Easy care tropical gardens at the front of the home as well
– Garden shed and a laundry room with storage shelving
– New fencing panels along the back side of the home
– Single carport parking and second parking bay at the front
Inside is a centralised open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring and A/C throughout. The kitchen has hard wearing laminate counters that wrap around to offer plenty of prep areas and storage space. From the living room there is a sliding door through to a verandah and private courtyard flourishing with easy care tropical gardens, small lawns space and a paved outdoor entertaining area under an extended pergola roof line. Tucked in the back corner is a tidy garden shed plus there is a laundry room with storage and shelving as well.
Each of the two bedrooms is complimented with tiled flooring and A/C along with a robe while the master bedroom has two-way access to the bathroom which hosts a bath tub / shower combo and a vanity with built in storage along with new fittings and shelving. the property has a gas cook top, new fencing panels along the backside and has been updated.
Walk to the end of the street to enjoy a game of tennis or take a dip in the pool, there is a senior campus as well as bus routes for the kids through to schools. In your free time you can head up to the Landmark Tavern for a midweek trivia night or explore the markets that run in the city throughout the dry season for endless food and fun.
Council Rates: $1,737 per annum (approx)
Year Built: 1994
Area Under Title: 186 m2
Body Corporate Fees: $1,183 per Quarter
This beautiful family home was sold before advertising.
Perfect for the busy family, this massive corner allotment has two entry points and parking space galore for the boat, trailer and cars! Massive amounts of lawns and easy-care tropical gardens surround the home offering plenty of space for the kids and pets to play.
– Large living room with windows to frame the gardens
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with sliding door to the verandah
– Kitchen has a breakfast bar and tons of storage built in with SS appliances
– Three bedrooms all have tiled flooring and A/C
– Bathroom is neat and tidy with a relaxing bathtub
– Walk through laundry room and a bedroom / storage room / office with A/C
– Fenced in ground spa with paved entertaining areas beside it
– Garden shed for the tools and toys with plenty of room for everything else
– Solid brick design will stand the test of time
– Huge wide open lawns and loads of established gardens surround the home
– Sizeable corner allotment of land with dual frontages
– Access down the side of the home for parking the boat or trailer
– Gated front entry to the home with parking for at least two
Inside this solid brick home is a spacious living room with tiled flooring and A/C along with a separate dining room sitting adjacent to the family sized kitchen that boasts banks of built-in storage space and a breakfast bar as well. Walking through the kitchen into the laundry room which hosts loads of storage, there is a bedroom / office option with A/C and a door through to the yard.
Each of the three bedrooms is well sized and includes tiled flooring and A/C along with a built-in robe. The bathroom offers a shower and bath with a central vanity.
Outside is a verandah that is sheltered from the elements and overlooks the enormous backyard with a fenced in spa with poolside entertaining areas. There is a garden shed for the tools and toys plus plenty of parking and storage space as well.
Located only a few moments from Palmerston CBD, this is the ideal family home.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 916 m2
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
House Full Code: 1986
Garden Shed: 1997 Full Code
Solar Hot Water
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Located in the highly sought-after suburban setting of Leanyer, only moments from schooling options, parklands and local shops, this family home is vacant and move in or rent out ready. Set back from the street with a wide-open front lawn and easy-care garden design, the home has a single carport parking bay behind gated access and room for more in the driveway. The verandah extends down the side of the home overlooking the in-ground swimming pool with spa, the gardens and lawns wrap around the back of the home where the garden shed and clothes line reside.
– Three-bedroom family home in a highly sought after suburban address
– Verandahs span down the length of the home overlooking the pool and yard
– Front facing living room has A/C and streetscape views from the windows
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with sliding doors to the enclosed porch
– Kitchen offers a walk-in pantry, banks of storage and plenty of prep areas to work from
– Three big bedrooms all include a built in robe and A/C
– Master bedroom includes a private ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom has a bath and shower with separate toilet
– Internal laundry room with storage space as well
– Garden shed for the tools and toys plus a pump house for the pool pump
– Large frontage with wide open lawns and room for the kids swings or trampoline
– Carport parking for one with more in the driveway of course
Inside the home is a spaciously designed front facing living room with streetscape views and tiled flooring. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen which has an arched accent that showcases the modern design with a walk in pantry and banks of overhead storage along with prep areas, dishwasher and more.
All of the bedrooms are a good size and include tiled flooring and A/C along with a built-in robe while the master is further enhanced with an ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom includes both a bath and shower plus separate toilet, the laundry room is internal and has room for extra storage too.
Spend your free time at the Leanyer Water Park or Skate Park, after school actives for the kids or down at the nearby Casuarina Coastal Reserve – this is an idyllic location for lifestyle and leisure.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Area Under Roof: 177 m2
Verandah Extension Full Code 32m2 – 1994
Zone: Low Density Residential
Status: Vacant Possession