PERFECT FAMILY HOME
Say YES to the address with this feature packed family home on a large corner allotment that is move in ready! Welcome 1 Kalymnos Drive to the market for the first time in 10 years; this home has been a lovingly crafted family home with modern updates throughout that will excite and delight.
– Supersized corner allotment in a great central position
– Gated entry and fenced in permitters add privacy to the home
– Tropical gardens screen the front yard with an open grassy area perfect for the kids to play
– Verandahs span along the front of the home are shady and cool
– Formal front foyer creates a welcoming entry to the home
– Open plan living room with a step up into the dining room beyond
– Kitchen is recently renovated with banks of storage, subway tiles and modern tones
– Laundry has banks of built in storage, cleverly hidden appliances
– 3 bedrooms all with tiled flooring and A/C, large windows framing the gardens
– Main bathroom includes a bath tub with toilet and vanity, second sep toilet too
– Verandahs along the backside of the home with new fans and downlights
– In ground swimming pool has tropical gardens surrounds, shady and cool – heated pool allows swimming throughout the year with solar panels to keep the costs down
– Retic gardens have the controls beside the shed for easy of use
– Plans for an extension for an ensuite bathroom already drafted and approved
At the front of the home is electronic gated entry plus a PA gate, parking for 2 with a huge garden shed out the back for the tools, toys and the bikes. Verandahs span along the front and back of the home overlooking easy care tropical gardens. The back verandah overlooks the pool and has new down lights and new spyder fans. The pool is heated (YES!!! Swim year round) and controlled with solar power so you won’t run up a large power bill.
Inside is a sleek and modern kitchen with new subway tiles, banks of cabinetry and new appliances as well. The laundry is also done over with banks of cupboards, hidden appliances and modern tones. Open plan living areas step up into the dining room, both with tiled flooring, new paint and A/C as well.
All three bedrooms are well sized and include tiles and A/C, the bathroom is modern with bath tub and toilet plus a second toilet outside perfect for the busy family. The home comes with plans for an ensuite extension that are approved and ready to go if you want to.
Drop the daily commute in favour of a fun filled family home that is moments from the Leanyer Water Park, Skate Park, Schools, after school activities and a hop over to the Marrara Sporting Ovals as well.
Council Rates: $1,450 per annum
Area Under Title: 845 m2
Year built: 1983
Fence: 1987 & 1988
Bathroom Alterations: 2011
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority