LUSH TROPICAL OASIS!
All About Real Estate NT are pleased to present this gorgeous home for sale. Surrounded with a colourful screen of lush tropical gardens and rolling green lawns, this suburban oasis is a tranquil getaway. At street level the home has double gated entry with parking for at least 2 maybe 3 within the driveway. Take the time to explore the yard or play with the kids or pets and take in the colour, smells and hidden treasures along the way.
– Three-bedroom home with lush tropical garden surrounds
– Light, bright and airy home that is welcoming
– Large verandah / entertaining area off the back of the home is perfect for family gatherings
– Well-designed kitchen has a built in breakfast bar nook
– Kitchen wraps around into the laundry area making an easy use space that is super functional
– Bathroom is neat and tidy all housed in together
– Three bedrooms all include a built-in robe and A/C
– Open plan living and dining areas have A/C and windows to frame the gardens
– The home has parking for at least 3 at the front of the property
– 3×3 garden shed for the tools and garden supplies
Out the back of the home is a large verandah area with a shade sail overhead and views over the lawns and gardens. Ideal for entertaining or just spending time with the family, this is a well designed space that will get a lot of use.
Inside the home is a large open plan living and dining area that is light and bright with the sun coming in through the banks of louvered windows and bouncing off the tiled flooring. There is A/C to keep you cool.
Flowing into the adjacent kitchen where there is a built-in breakfast bar seating option along with banks of overhead storage space and plenty of prep areas as well. This wrap around design flows into the laundry room and out into the verandah making it highly functional.
Each of the three bedrooms are well sized and include a built-in robe and A/C, the bathroom is modern with floor to ceiling tiles and a vanity that hosts storage as well.
Located only a few moments from schools with play areas for the kids, the home is a tranquil oasis in the suburbs.
Council Rates: $1,600 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 766 m2
Year Built: 1974 (Approx)
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
House Full Code 1980
Garden Shed Coded 2005
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water