All About Real Estate is pleased to present this beautiful fourth floor apartment perfectly located in the sea side suburb of Nightcliff, just moments away from the popular foreshore and Jetty, this sensational three bedroom apartment is ideal for the home buyer or investor looking for a property with the edge!
– Three bedroom apartment in great location with sensational water views
– An easy stroll to nearby Nightcliff markets and shops
– Large open plan living and dining rooms leading to large balcony
– Galley kitchen is sleek and modern with stone counters and SS Appliances
– Large balcony overlooking treetops for ocean views, so very private
– Master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe and balcony access
– Main bathroom is completely tiled and complimented with a bath tub
– Internal laundry room is spacious in size and is adjacent to the kitchen
– Complex includes lockable storage room on the level that your apartment is on
– Stunning complex swimming pool and manicured gardens on the ground level
– Garage parking for two cars plus lift and intercom
– Stroll along the foreshore to Nightcliff Jetty
– Capture amazing sunsets from your balcony
– Enjoy the cool breezes and dry season markets
You can’t beat the uninterrupted ocean views from the private balcony, looking out over the treetops and parklands below straight over to the watery horizon where you can catch some of those iconic Darwin sunsets.
Inside this apartment there is a spacious open plan living and dining room with a central galley kitchen that features a breakfast bar with seating for 4, overhead storage and a modern layout with quality appliances and finishes.
The master bedroom is a real delight with a spacious floorplan boasting balcony access plus a walk in robe along with a modern ensuite that has twin basin vanity and large shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both tiled with A/C and have built in robes too.
The main bathroom boasts not only a shower but a relaxing bath tub as well as large vanity with great storage and a modern layout and finish that compliments the rest of the home nicely. A separate laundry room is a huge bonus too.
Take a dip in the communal resort style swimming pool or kick a footy in the private parkland areas on the ground level, enjoy the tropical aspects while you read a book or just enjoy the warm sun rays working on your tan.
The complex offers an elevator to your floor, secure storage areas, intercom and garage parking as well.
Council Rates: $1,450 (per annum)
Area Under Title: 223 m2
Status: Vacant Possession