All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this stunning townhouse to the market. Designed with a tropical flair and impeccable taste, this oasis is only moments from the heart of the CBD yet basks in the cool sea breezes and boasts the relaxed ambience of a resort villa. Welcome to your private oasis home!
– Stunning tropical oasis on the outskirts of the thriving Darwin CBD
– Tranquil marina setting, nestled within a secure complex, home with gated entry
– Double door front entry to the home with feature peep through design
– Kitchen is gourmet with stone counters, overhead storage in warm earthy tones
– Doors open wide from the living room to reveal the outdoor entertaining areas
– Gorgeous free flowing living spaces on the ground level with staircase leading through to first floor above
– Full sized in ground swimming pool nestled amongst tropical colourful gardens
– Upstairs are two bedrooms both with built in robes, tiles and A/C
– The master bedroom suite includes an ensuite bathroom and sliding door to balcony
– Family room atop the stairs along with full bathroom amenities
– The home is Tiled and Air Conditioned throughout for added comfort
– Dual carport parking has side access through to the verandah and outdoor entertaining areas – 3rd car space behind dual gates to rear yard
– Full bathroom and laundry room on the ground level
Set within a small executive complex with secure gated entry and dual carport parking, this home has incredible sweeping living spaces on the ground floor with doors that open wide to showcase the outdoor entertaining areas and full-sized swimming pool that is ringed with colourful gardens in your own private courtyard.
Upstairs the home has 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, tiles and A/C. the master and bedroom 2 both have private balcony access and the master boasts an ensuite as well. There is a second full bathroom upstairs along with a private family room as well.
Entertaining is effortless and enjoyable either indoors or out in this well designed home. The kitchen boasts stone topped counters and banks of built in storage with the dining room adjacent and framed under the architectural design of the staircase that wraps around and up to the first floor above.
Spend your free time entertaining, relaxing in the pool or exploring the nearby marina. With only a 3 minute commute to the city, you will have plenty of free time to do the things you love.
Council Rates: $1,550 per Annum (Approx)
Year Built: 2006
Area Under Title: 379 M2
Zone: SD 10 (Specific Use)
Status: Vacant Possession
Steel Framed Patio Extension 2009 Full Code 21 m2