AFFORDABLE LARGE STYLISH SPACIOUS APARTMENT!
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this two bedroom apartment to the market. Positioned within a secure complex with intercom and gated front entry, this 2nd floor apartment is modern and well thought out allowing for modern entertaining, comfortable family living or an executive pad for the busy city dwellers.
– Secure 2nd floor apartment within a modern complex, intercom and gated entry to the complex interior
– Elevator and stair access through to the 2nd level with a large outdoor communal space
– Front door leads through to the spaciously proportioned open plan living and dining areas
– Gourmet kitchen includes a servery island bench along with overhead storage
– Hallway linen press is a handy addition, laundry room offers storage space as well
– Master bedroom suite includes a sliding door through to the balcony
– Ensuite and a walk-in robe to the master bedroom as well
– Two additional bedrooms each with tiled flooring and a mirror fronted built in robe
– Main bathroom hosts a relaxing bathtub along with vanity with built in storage space
– Balcony overlooks the treetops capturing a sea breeze and sunset views
– Drop down screens shelter the verandah from the blazing sun so you can sit outside anytime of day
– Master bedroom has block out blinds over the sliding door and windows for total serenity
Inside the home is a spaciously designed open plan living and dining area with a sliding door at the far end that opens onto the treetop balcony that basks in the cool sea breezes and has a drop down blind to shelter it from the sun to give you all day comfort.
The kitchen is a chefs delight with banks of built-in storage along with overheads, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and a servery counter over the island bench. With direct views over the living spaces, this is an entertainers kitchen designed to impress.
The master bedroom suite has block out blinds over the sliding door that leads through to the balcony as well as the windows to give you total serenity. This room includes a private ensuite bathroom along with a walk-in robe while bedrooms 2 and 3 both have mirror fronted built in robes, tiles and A/C.
Spend your free time exploring the marina and nearby waterways, bask in the cool sea breezes and enjoy the sunsets over the water horizons. Drop the daily commute in favour of more free time to do the things you love, explore the CBD and take in all that Darwin has to offer this Dry Season.
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2005
Area Under Title: 135 m2
Zone: High Density Residential