Perfect for the busy family, this massive corner allotment has two entry points and parking space galore for the boat, trailer and cars! Massive amounts of lawns and easy-care tropical gardens surround the home offering plenty of space for the kids and pets to play.
– Large living room with windows to frame the gardens
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with sliding door to the verandah
– Kitchen has a breakfast bar and tons of storage built in with SS appliances
– Three bedrooms all have tiled flooring and A/C
– Bathroom is neat and tidy with a relaxing bathtub
– Walk through laundry room and a bedroom / storage room / office with A/C
– Fenced in ground spa with paved entertaining areas beside it
– Garden shed for the tools and toys with plenty of room for everything else
– Solid brick design will stand the test of time
– Huge wide open lawns and loads of established gardens surround the home
– Sizeable corner allotment of land with dual frontages
– Access down the side of the home for parking the boat or trailer
– Gated front entry to the home with parking for at least two
Inside this solid brick home is a spacious living room with tiled flooring and A/C along with a separate dining room sitting adjacent to the family sized kitchen that boasts banks of built-in storage space and a breakfast bar as well. Walking through the kitchen into the laundry room which hosts loads of storage, there is a bedroom / office option with A/C and a door through to the yard.
Each of the three bedrooms is well sized and includes tiled flooring and A/C along with a built-in robe. The bathroom offers a shower and bath with a central vanity.
Outside is a verandah that is sheltered from the elements and overlooks the enormous backyard with a fenced in spa with poolside entertaining areas. There is a garden shed for the tools and toys plus plenty of parking and storage space as well.
Located only a few moments from Palmerston CBD, this is the ideal family home.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 916 m2
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
House Full Code: 1986
Garden Shed: 1997 Full Code
Solar Hot Water
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority