TRENDY TOP FLOOR BEACHSIDE HOME!
All About Real Estate is please to present this top floor apartment which has been completely renovated throughout, this breath-taking apartment is the epitome of seaside living and boasts cooling breezes that sweep through the home and sunlight that bounces off the freshly painted white walls to create a fresh, airy space throughout – this is the sea change you have been dreaming of.
– Completely renovated two bedroom apartment
– Seaside suburb gives access to sunlight and sand
– Open plan living and dining areas with timber flooring underfoot
– New kitchen has overhead storage and white cabinetry
– Dishwasher and wall mounted oven in kitchen
– Small private balcony to capture the sun and breezes
– Two bedrooms each with a built in robe and timber flooring
– Modern bathroom boasts large vanity and wall of storage shelving
– New tiles and fittings throughout bathroom
– New lights, fans and fittings throughout home
– Easy access through to the RDH and CDU
– Ideal beachside pad to call home
Inside the home is a well proportioned open plan living and dining area with newly laid timber flooring underfoot, fresh white walls, new light fittings and fans plus A/C as well. The kitchen has been revamped with a new layout, white cabinetry and overhead storage plus a dishwasher and wall mounted oven! WOW.
Speaking of WOW, the bathroom is a modern marvel with a bounty of space within. A HUGE vanity offers endless storage plus there is a wall of cabinetry for your towels and other bits, a step in shower with new glass and rails for your towels too – delightful.
Each of the two bedrooms is complimented with timber flooring and a built in robe along with a massive window that frames the swaying palm trees and entices a view over the rooftops of the homes below.
A balcony offers a quiet outdoor space to enjoy the cool breezes and sunsets, as well as it being a safe space to store your push bike.
Spend your afternoons along the Nightcliff foreshore basking in the sunlight and sand or your weekends lounging along the grassy cliff tops at trendy local cafes. The property is centrally located between Casuarina with easy access through to the RDH and CDU plus a short 10 minute commute through to the city as well.
Council Rates: $1,400
Year Built: 1971
Area Under Title: 75m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Castle Real Estate
Body Corporate Fees: $945 per quarter (Approx)