FOUR BEDROOM! ENSUITE! POOL!
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this spacious family home. Boasting a relaxed coastal vibe and a fresh finish throughout, this large four bedroom home is vacant and ready to move into today.
– Coastal feeling four bedroom home, 5 minutes from the beach and Dripstone Cliffs
– Quiet leafy street with great neighbours
– Home has carport parking for two with room for more in the driveway
– Inside is a great flowing design with separate areas for both the living and dining rooms
– In the living room, there is a large sliding door opens to showcase private front courtyard
– Kitchen has wrap around counters plus pantry and plenty of prep areas
– Three bedrooms each with timber look flooring, LARGE windows and split A/C
– Master bedroom includes built in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Internal laundry room with linen storage and side home access
– Enormous in ground swimming pool with steps and paved surrounds
– Multiple outdoor entertaining areas to choose from
– Easy care gardens with established shady palms and low set tropical gardens
– Large front parking area – also a great space for the kids to shoot hoops or ride bikes
At the front of the home is carport parking for two along with a large concreted area perfect for parking additional cars or as space for the kids to shoot hoops or ride their bikes within the safety of their yard. Inside is a generous well designed living and separate dining area with white walls and carpeted flooring to the living room. A large sliding door opens to showcase a private front courtyard with freshly mulched gardens and towering shady palms that shelter this paved outdoor entertaining area.
The dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen which includes wrap around counters along with overhead storage and glass fronted display shelving. Further into the home are four well proportioned bedrooms that each has timber look flooring along with a built in robe and the master also includes a sleek ensuite bathroom.
Outside, there are plenty of places to choose from when it comes to entertaining! A built in outdoor table sits amongst the tropical gardens with a built in BBQ area and retaining wall that doubles as seating space; or choose to sit up higher overlooking the pool on the paved pad that has low tropical gardens and is a great sunbaking pad to work on your tan.
The swimming pool is glorious and enormous wrapping around the back of the home. All of the gardens are freshly mulched and the gardens are well established so there is nothing to do in this home expect unpack your boxes.
Council Rates: $1,650 per annum (approx)
Year Built: House Pre 1975
Area Under Title: 766 m2
Swimming Pool: Salt