NEAT AND TIDY - JUMP IN QUICK!
All About Real Estate are proud to present this ground level unit to the market. If you’re looking for a unit that offers large living spaces, a low maintenance yard and close to it all, then this unit is for you! Situated directly across the road from the popular O’Loughlin Catholic College, a short 5-minute walk from the Karama Primary School and Karama shopping Centre and only a quick 5-minute drive to Casuarina Shopping Centre, this home is ideal for the small family, couple, first home buyers and the downsizers alike.
– Low maintenance unit in an established complex
– Ground level home with yard and outdoor patio
– Sturdy brick structure with large bay windows and security screen doors to let in light and breeze
– Two generously sized bedrooms with split system air-conditioning
– Open plan living areas with a built in study nook
– Large wrap around kitchen with hard wearing laminate counter tops
– Kitchen also has a breakfast bar and ample storage space
– The front patio has lattice panel fencing to keep the space shaded from the sun but also let in the breeze
– The unit complex has a bus stop just out front
– The home is located just across the road from the O’Loughlin Catholic College and a short 5-minute walk from the Karama Primary School
– Short walk or car ride to the Karama Shopping Centre
– Complex comes with pool
Boasting two generously sized bedrooms, this home has enough space for a small family. The bedrooms are further enhanced with split-system air-conditioning and large bay windows to let in the light and breeze. The living areas are open plan in design, letting one area flow onto the next, creating an inclusive and warm atmosphere. The large kitchen includes wrap around hard wearing laminate benchtops with ample below and above storage space. The counters extend out to create a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room. The internal laundry leads off from the kitchen and has direct access to the backyard where the washing line is located. The bathroom has a shower recess and a single vanity with storage.
The dining area extends to a small study nook, ideal for the home office or for students completing school or university. Flowing on from the dining room is the large living room with ample space for the family or for entertaining guests. The living room leads out to the front patio that is shaded by wooden lattice panels that still allow in the light and breeze. In the back yard there is a paved area to enjoy BBQ’S or evening beverages with friends and a small grassed yard for the children or pets to play in.
The complex comes with a large, fully fenced and serviced pool, ideal for cooling off in on those warm Territory days. Just outside the complex is a bus stop, perfect for those wishing to cut down their fuel emissions and travel costs and students. The home is ideally located in the northern suburbs, known for its amazing coastal areas and beaches. Enjoy spending the evenings strolling along the beach or hiking through some of Darwin’s best nature trails. No matter what you enjoy, this unit is close to it all. Call to inspect today!
Council Rates: $1,450 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 138 sqm
Year Built: 1983
Pool in complex
18 Units in complex