HOUSE SIZED DUPLEX!
All About Real Estate NT is please to present this lovely home. Located on a large 329 m2 allotment of land, this tidy 3-bedroom duplex apartment that feels more like a home! With large proportions both inside and out yet half the amount of upkeep as a single home, this property is primed and ready for new owners to take over. Spend your free time exploring the suburb or nearby restaurants and cafes, taking a walk along the Durack Lakes or nearby golf course.
– Three-bedroom ground level apartment with private courtyard and large open lawns
– Single carport parking with a second parking bay at the front of the home
– Large front yard with established tropical gardens screening the home
– Front facing master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk in robe
– Sliding door from the master bedroom through to a private front courtyard
– 2 rear facing bedrooms each include a built-in robe and A/C
– Open plan living and dining areas include A/C and tiled flooring underfoot
– Kitchen offers wrap around counters with a sit at breakfast bar
– Laundry is sheltered on the verandah with a clothesline as well
– Large courtyard space with PA gate through to a walking path within the suburb
– Sunscreens hang over the laundry area for added protection from the elements
Screened with tropical gardens and manicured edging, the home is shaded with towering palms and private from the street with a bounty of colourful foliage. There is a single carport parking bay and room for a second vehicle off street as well. The grassy front courtyard space is ideal for the kids swings or an outdoor setting and has side gated entry through to the yard as well.
Inside is a sweeping open plan living and dining area with light tiled flooring underfoot and light walls giving this home a bright and breezy vibe. The kitchen includes overhead storage along with wrap around counters and a sit at breakfast bar as well.
Each of the three bedrooms includes a built-in robe along with A/C and tiled flooring while the master has a generous walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
The courtyard really sets this home apart with wide open lawns where the kids or pets can explore and a paved undercover entertaining area where you can entertain or relax. Tropical gardens screen the home and there is a PA gate through to the walkways that will lead you around the suburb for your afternoon stroll.
This property is well presented for sale and offers the buyer a relaxed lifestyle of a home without the upkeep.
Council Rates: $1,707.00 Per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 329 m2
Year Built: 1996
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Sewerage Easement to Power and Water