Offering the proportions of a home and the convenience of a duplex, this sizeable property is screened with established gardens and green lawns across its face and boasts a versatile floorplan that will appeal to the home owners and investors alike. Located only moments from the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and Dripstone Cliffs along with amenities like the RDH and Casuarina Shops.
– Immaculately presented duplex home in a premier suburban setting
– Formal front entry to the home screened with established gardens
– Master bedroom includes a sleek ensuite bathroom and a hosts a walk in robe
– Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring and A/C throughout
– Kitchen is understated elegance in neutral tones, plenty of storage and great counter space
– Wide open plan living areas with large windows and sliding doors lead through to the yard
– Sliding doors lead through to outdoor entertaining area that is sheltered between the home
– Additional two bedrooms are tiles and A/C and have built in robes
– Main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub, shower and central vanity with storage
– Gardens and lawns surround the home offering plenty of yard areas to enjoy
– Dual garage parking with room for a third in the driveway
At the front of the home is dual garage parking with room for a third in the drive, the porch is sheltered for all weather access and inside is a front facing master bedroom suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. All three bedrooms include tiles, A/C and two include a built-in robes.
Open plan living and dining areas flow through to the sheltered verandahs that are hugged by the home and overlook the easy care yard space with tropical gardens and green lawns. The kitchen is understated elegance with tons of overhead storage and plenty of prep areas to work from.
The main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub along with a shower and central vanity plus sep toilet. There is a hallway linen press, internal laundry room and loads of functional elements to make this home super practical for family living.
Spend your free time exploring this master planned suburb with walking paths that wind around the streets and premier homes of this elite setting.
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 451 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD 17 (Specific Use)