All About Real Estate NT is pleases to Present this spacious family home for sale. This is going to be a HOT property – an absolute favourite with the family. So come one, come all, this will sell this weekend.
– Manicured family home fully loaded with perks and awesome outdoor entertaining spaces
– MASSIVE in ground swimming pool with rockery feature and entertaining options
– Grassy backyard with easy care tropical gardens and shady palms swaying overhead
– Extended huge back verandah overlooks the yard and pool making it easy to keep an eye on the kids
– Property backs onto a community parkland with play equipment the kids will enjoy
– Electronic gated entry to the home with off street parking for two
– Large garage / shed with power and roller door perfect for the tools or toys
– Open plan living areas have tiled flooring and split A/C
– Modern kitchen has glass fronted overhead cabinetry, red splashbacks and stone counters
– Three bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C
– Master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom and large built-in robe with mirror fronts
– Main bathroom offers a relaxing bathtub plus shower with a central vanity that has storage
Located in the ever-popular Bakewell community with the highly sought after primary school located at the end of the street, this home is well presented with electronic gated entry and manicure gardens as your first impression. There is parking for two out the front with a sheltered verandah the perfect place to store the kids bikes so they can ride off in the morning to the nearby school.
Inside is a spacious open living and dining area with tiled flooring underfoot, dark feature walls with a wall mounted TV point ready to go, SS fans overhead and split A/C to keep you cool. The kitchen has glass fronted overhead storage along with wrap around stone counters and a pop of colour with red splashbacks.
Each of the three bedrooms has tiled flooring along with A/C and a mirror fronted built in robe, the master also has an ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom is well designed with a bath and shower, central vanity with storage and a separate toilet.
Spanning the length of the home is an awesome verandah that takes in the views of the grassy yard and tropical gardens along with the massive in ground lagoon style swimming pool that has rockery features shaded under towering palms.
For the tools and toys there is a garage shed with power and roller door access and the home backs onto a parkland with play equipment that the kids will enjoy. Vacant and move in ready, this is a rare chance to secure a fully decked out, move in ready home for the family.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 799 sqm
Year Built: 1998
Zone: LD (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Carport and Verandah: 2013
PV Solar Panel: 2016