All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this lovely elevated family home to one lucky purchaser. If you bring the kids to the open home, you best be prepared to pick rooms and sign contracts because they won’t want to leave; neither will you!
– Gleaming timber floors throughout the first level of the home
– Large windows to frame the treetop views and a vibrant feature wall in the living room
– Dining room has glass panelled doors leading through to the balcony
– Kitchen offers a dishwasher along with overhead storage plus a pantry as well
– Three bedrooms upstairs all with a feature wall, built in robe, timber flooring and A/C
– Bathroom includes a relaxing bathtub plus vanity with plenty of built in storage space
– Stunning balcony has a rolled architectural roofline that really stands out!
– The balcony is an impressive outdoor space for entertaining overlooking the treetops
– In ground swimming pool surrounded with tropical gardens
– Half court basketball set up – the kids are going to LOVE this
– HUGE rumpus room / 4th bedroom downstairs with a second bathroom as well
– Feature walls downstairs give this a modern vibe that is super cool
– Garden shed for the tools and toys with plenty of storage space
This home is stunning; an absolute perfect set up for the family that embraces the tropics and the outdoor lifestyle. At the front of the home is carport parking for 2 plus room for more with tropical gardens surrounding the home to keep it cool. Built in underneath is a rumpus room with media set up plus a bedroom and bathroom as well.
In the yard is a half-court basketball set up that the kids are going to go nuts for, plus there is a swimming pool, swing set up, gardens and open space to play plus plenty of entertaining areas as well.
Upstairs the home hosts an impressive, rolled roofline over the decked balcony which is super cool for entertaining and overlooks the pool and Basket Ball court below. Inside are glass panelled doors that lead into the dining room and open plan living areas with timber flooring. The kitchen has loads of storage space plus a pantry and dishwasher.
Three bedrooms all have timber flooring and a built-in robe along with A/C and large windows to frame the treetop views. This home is vacant and move in ready offering an incredible lifestyle opportunity that the whole family will love.
Council Rates: $1,850 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Year Built: 1980
Status: Vacant Possession