OWNERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE - SEIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present is elegant and refined property. This stately home resides on 1.9 Hectares of land in the popular rural setting of Herbert, approximately 10 minutes from Coolalinga with an easy commute home. The property stands out on the road with a grand front entry that includes gated access with key pad along with feature fencing and sprawling green lawns that are lush underfoot. A screen of gardens provide privacy for the home and there is garage parking for two, guest parking and additional parking at the rear for tradies or machinery.
– Estate style property positioned centrally on 1.9 Hectares of land
– Electronic gated entry with keypad, secure fenced perimeter and feature front fence
– Rolling green lawns and established gardens screen the home from the street
– Formal walkway for guest entry through to the front door and formal foyer
– Gourmet kitchen has mirrored splashbacks and stone topped island bench
– Open plan living and dining areas with A/C and large windows and sliding doors
– Media room / family room with block out curtains and double doors plus A/C
– Master bedroom includes an ensuite and walk in robe with sliding doors to pool
– Three additional bedrooms all include built in robes, tiled flooring and A/C
– Main bathroom has a free-standing bath plus shower and central vanity – separate toilet
– Internal laundry room with built in storage and stone topped counters
– In ground swimming pool has coloured lights and timber decked entertaining area
– Massive 7 x 15m workshop shed, bitumised driveway for heavy machinery access
– Gated access to rear native bushlands at back of property
– Bore yield is 3 Litres per second
– Irrigation throughout on timers
– Fresh Water Pool (zero chemical) swimming pool, low maintenance using a ionised filtration system.
– 3 phase power to house and shed
– Dog run and kennels, raised veggie gardens, bore tank and strong bore
A formal front foyer opens up into the expansive open plan living and dining rooms with tiled flooring and air conditioning. The kitchen hosts banks of storage along with mirrored splashbacks and stone topped island bar with feature lighting. In addition, there is a media room / family room with double doors.
The master bedroom includes an ensuite with dual shower plus a walk-in robe and sliding door access to the outdoor entertaining areas. The remaining three bedrooms each have a built-in robes along with tiled flooring and air conditioning.
Entertaining is easy when the space you have is this grand! A verandah overlooks the in-ground swimming pool with decked areas poolside for reclining or playing with the kids on. A paved walkway leads through a line of tropical gardens through to raised veggie patches where you can grow your own pizza toppers or drink garnishes – from the patch to the plate.
For the tools and toys there is a massive 7 x 15m shed with roller door and PA access along with a bitumised driveway allowing for heavy machinery. There is gated access to the back portion of the property that has native timber bush lands.
This Estate has everything you want, need, dreamed of and desired all perfectly wrapped up with a bow. Make your move today to secure this home for Christmas – just imagine it – roast lunch in the 900 free standing oven, family gathered around the swimming pool, fresh herbs from the gardens and room to test out all the toys later on. Say YES to this address.
Around the Suburb:
– 10 minutes from the Girraween Primary School
– 10 mins from Humpty Doo and Coolalinga along with Howard Springs
– Quiet rural aspects to enjoy, great street with quality homes surrounding
Council Rates: $1,212 per annum (Approx.)
Area Under Title: 1.9000 Hectares or 4.65 acres (Approx.)
Area Under Roof: 226 sqm
Year Built: 2014 Full Code
Year Built: Shed 2015 Full Code
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession