All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this apartment located on the city fringes, this executive style 3-bedroom home on the 6th floor that boasts some of the best ocean and city skyline views in the Darwin CBD area. This gorgeous home has been styled to showcase the best inner-city lifestyle perfect for the executive couple or family. Move in ready – this is a great buying opportunity.
– Located on the city fringes, this 3-bedroom home is only 2 minutes from the CBD
– Stunning views over the ocean and city skyline on the horizon
– Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with tiled flooring throughout
– Kitchen is modern and complimented with pantry and breakfast bar
– Double sliding doors open onto the balcony and allow in the cool sea breezes
– From the balcony you can see the ocean and the city skyline on the horizon
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and air-conditioning
– Master bedroom suite with spacious ensuite bathroom
– Internal laundry room and additional internal storage room
– Small foyer at the front door to drop belongings before entering the home
– Home is close to schools, day-care options, city lifestyle and ocean walking paths
– Styled to showcase the ultimate luxurious lifestyle for the executive family or couple
Within this secure complex, screened with electronic gates and intercom access is a gorgeous communal swimming pool, under cover carparking and secure elevator access through to the 6th level and this modern 3 bedroom home.
Inside is a small foyer where you can drop your belongings, there is also a storage room ideal for the push bike or shoes. Along the backside of the home are the three spacious bedrooms that each includes a built-in robe along with A/C and tiled flooring. Each bedroom has a view over the green belt towards the ocean and city in the distance.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen area are spaciously designed and well lit with a bounty of windows and double opening sliding doors that allow access to the massive balcony and outdoor entertaining areas. The kitchen includes a double door pantry along with overhead cupboards and a breakfast bar topped with stone counters that wrap around the area.
From the living areas there is a view over the other buildings through to the green belt that buffers the city to the ocean and the city lights in the distance. This would be an amazing spot to watch the storms roll in over or the ever-changing sunsets as they dip below the city buildings setting the sky ablaze.
Strikingly displayed to showcase your best lifestyle potential, this property will be vacant and ready to move into in the New Year and is ideal for the home owners and the investors alike.
Area Under Title: 156m2
Area Under Roof: 112m2
Year Built: 2003
Zone: SP (Specific Use)