JUST ADD THE FINISHING TOUCHES!
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this three bedroom ground level home perfect for the home buyer looking to put their own stamp on and personalise a property – this home is the one! Located in a quiet street only 5 minutes from Casuarina and the RDH, the home is built strong with great framework and foundations and just requires a little paint, love, detail and it’s done.
– Solid ground level three bedroom family home in great suburb location
– Five minutes from Casuarina and the Royal Darwin Hospital
– Established home with solid foundations, make your mark with this beauty
– In ground spa nestled against tropical foliage
– Wrap around verandahs on all sides keeps the home lovely and cool
– Built in storage shed under the verandah plenty of room for the tools and mower
– Carport parking for 1 with space for the boat or 2 more in driveway
– Large formal living room with carpeted flooring and sliding doors to the verandah
– Separate dining room sitting adjacent to the kitchen with tiled floors
– Kitchen boasts breakfast bar and overhead storage, lots of prep sapce
– Central bathroom includes bath and shower and doubles as the cyclone shelter
– Internal laundry room has external access door
– Three bedrooms all with carpet and bays of louvered windows
– New roof was installed in 2016
Set well back from the street with a sweeping front driveway that leads to either the carport parking bay or the parking at the front of the home, first impressions are excellent. Wrapping around the home on all sides are verandahs that offer great outdoor space and at the very back is a built in BBQ and in ground spa so you can entertain in style!
Inside the home is a massive lounge room with carpeted flooring and light filled windows that make this space bright and breezy. A separate dining room sits adjacent to the huge kitchen space that boasts wrap around cabinetry along with overhead storage and a breakfast bar too.
All three bedrooms run along the back of the home for ultimate privacy from the main living areas. Each room has carpeted flooring along with a large built in robe and bays of louvered windows that let in a soft dappled light filtering in from the shady verandahs.
Central to the home are the bathroom and laundry room both of which have tiled flooring and are really spacious and well appointed. The bathroom includes both a bath tub and a shower while the laundry includes overhead shelving and external access.
Perfect for the home buyer or the investor, the property sits vacant and waiting for new owners to take it on.
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Year Built: 1976
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water
Easement: Electricity Easement to Power and water
New Roof 2016