FIRST HOME BUYERS LOOK! 4 BEDROOMS AND 2 BATHROOMS!
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present to the market this spacious family home. Set in a quiet court location with gated front entry and an expansive paved driveway with plenty of carport parking space and room for the boat and trailer as well, this house presents well from the street and with a versatile floorplan and plenty of outdoor space – this home will appeal on many levels.
– 4-bedroom ground level, solidly constructed brick home
– Super-sized lot with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play
– Gated access to the driveway with parking options for at least 3 and room for the boat
– Front verandah is sheltered and cool making it ideal for an outdoor BBQ
– Open plan living areas with a sunken loungeroom plus A/C and large windows
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with pantry and overhead storage
– Master bedroom includes ensuite and walk in robe
– 4th bedroom is an optional home studio, office or salon
– Side verandah spans the length of the home and is semi enclosed with gated access
– Small fenced in yard play area for the kids with sand pit
– Garden shed, tropical gardens and easy maintenance green lawns
– Sides onto a thoroughfare with access through to the Oasis Shopping Centre
– Located only a few minutes’ walk from the nearby shops
Inside the home is a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring underfoot and split A/C. The lounge room is sunken giving it its own space with large windows to frame the gardens out the front. The dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen and includes wrap around counters along with overhead storage and a pantry.
Of the 4 bedrooms in the home, 3 include carpeted flooring plus a large sliding window while the master is further enhanced with a sliding door option through to the verandah plus an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe. The 4th bedroom is an optional home office / studio or salon with its own access point, built in robes and tiled flooring – the options are endless.
Spanning the length of the home is a sheltered side verandah that is semi enclosed with gated access point perfect for letting the kids play in the safety and shaded area. At the very back is a small penned in area with a paved entertaining space that could be a play area for the kids or small pets.
Surrounding the home are plenty of established gardens and easy maintenance green lawns that won’t require much work to keep them looking nice and yet will provide plenty of areas for the kids and pets to explore.
Located only a few moments from the nearby Oasis shopping canter and Palmerston CBD, the home is ideal for the family with kids or those seeking a versatile option for a home business or family day-care option.
Council Rates: $1,713.00
Year Built: 1990
Area under Title: 872 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Code: House 1994
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easement: Electricity Supply Easement to Power and Water Authority