All About Real Estate NT is please to present this striking coastal retreat. While the rest of Darwin swelters in the heat of the build-up, this coastal apartment basks in the cool sea breezes making it about 5 degrees cooler then anywhere else inland! Located in the coastal suburb of Brinkin only moments from the Charles Darwin University along with the Casuarina Shops, coastal reserve, Leanyer Water Park, RDH and more – this location is undeniably great!
– Two bedroom, first floor apartment within a small complex
– Beach side suburb of Brinkin only moments from the Charles Darwin University
– Treetop balcony is the ideal space to entertain and enjoy the cool afternoon breezes
– Two bedrooms that include tiled flooring along with A/C and a built in robe
– Kitchen has overhead storage plus wrap around counters and breakfast bar
– Bathroom has a shower and vanity with built in storage, includes laundry room
– Tiled throughout the home with large breezy sliding doors
– Local park lands with play areas for the kids to enjoy
– Nearby to the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and Casuarina Shopping Square
– Move in or rent out, the home is the ideal sea change
Positioned on the 1st floor the home is accessible via stairs that leads through to the treetop balcony where entertaining is effortless and enjoyable under the shade of an overhead sail nestled between the overhead verandah’s.
Inside is an open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and split A/C to keep you cool along with sliding doors that lead back through to the balcony. The kitchen includes wrap around counters in Earthy wood tones along with overhead storage and a breakfast bar under hard wearing laminate counters.
Each of the two bedrooms is a good size and includes a built-in robe along with tiled flooring and A/C with each room also including sliding door access through to the smaller front balcony with views over the trees and complex below.
Ideal as a rental investment or as a sea change to cool off, the home includes off street parking for 1 vehicles in a shady and secure area near to the entry for the home.
Spend your free time in the sun, sand and surf and enjoying all that this great Norther Suburbs location has to offer.
Council Rates: $1,490 per annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1984
Area Under Title: 67 sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Toolshed: 6 Sqm 2006