MASSIVE TOWNHOUSE, 3D Tour, do a virtual walk through
All About Real Estate is proud to present this stunning townhouse. This property is going to be so popular there will be a line up around the block on inspection day. With potential buyers already eyeing it off, this supersized townhouse has so much to offer the first home buyer, the family, investor or downsizer – so be quick on your feet because this property is priced right for a quick sale.
– Stunning oversized townhouse this home has an abundance of space!
– Open plan living and dining areas open out to private courtyard garden
– Brand new kitchen has corner pantry and plenty of storage
– Two enormous bedrooms upstairs each with BIR and air conditioning
– Gorgeous modern bathroom has been lovingly renovated, includes bath tub
– Laundry room with second WC on ground level
– Secret seating area at rear of courtyard amongst gardens
– Hallway linen press , this home has an amazing amount of storage
– Walk in storage under the stairs completes this home
– Single carport parking bay plus a huge shade sail for additional coverage
– Well maintained complex with communal gardens
– Walk to nearby schools and parklands
– 10 minutes from Casuarina and the RDH
The location is superb, in the ever popular suburb of Leanyer, close to schools and parklands and in a quiet court with no through traffic – you couldn’t ask for more.
Set towards the back of the complex, the neighbours all take pride in maintaining a communal garden bed that flourishes with flowers and edible plants. On the ground level is a single carport parking bay with space for a second under the shade of an overhead sail.
Inside is a laundry room with W/C amenities and a storage nook under the stairs for great storage space. The kitchen is new and offers a pantry along with great storage and prep space plus easy access to the large living and dining areas as well.
Outside the glass sliding doors is a private back porch that looks down over the sprawling courtyard with its manicured gardens and winding pathway that leads to a secret seating area amongst the shade of the lush foliage.
Upstairs the home offers 2 enormous bedrooms each with tiled flooring, A/C and a built in robe. The master also benefits from a private balcony that has views over the courtyard below.
A stunning main bathroom has been renovated and is now sleek and modern with a bath tub and shower plus quality tap ware throughout. Storage is never an issue here with a hallway linen press.
This townhouse has been freshly painted, freshly mulched and is vacant and ready to move into.
Council Rates: $1,351 per annum (approx)
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: $846.00 Admin and $182.00 Sinking Fund per quarter