SOLID GROUND LEVEL HOME FOR YOUR FAMILY
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present this family home tucked away in a quiet court with only local traffic passing. This sizeable family home with a bounty of space both inside and out is positioned well on the centre of the lot, the home has spacious rolling green lawns and established gardens wrapping around all sides allowing plenty of space for the kids and pets to explore safely within the confines of the fenced and gated property.
– Located in quiet Court with only local traffic
– Solar powered electric gates
– Beautifully presented yards and gardens
– Double undercover carport with huge 7×7 shade structure
– Large foyer that leads into kitchen and dining or onto the sun room
– Sun room with air-conditioning for added comfort and sliding doors that lead to the backyard and entertaining area
– Large kitchen with a huge 1.6 x 1.6m walk in pantry, large preparation benches and plenty of storage
– Generously sized living area with double sliding doors that lead out to the verandah
– 3 of the 4-bedrooms feature built in robes and the master bedroom has an ensuite with modern fittings and finishes
– Modern main bathroom has a combined shower/bath and a separate W/C for added convenience
– Internal laundry with storage, additional toilet and outdoor access to the hills hoist washing line
– Shaded outdoor entertaining area with views of the massive blue pool
– 3 x 3 garden shed to store the bikes, tools and maintenance equipment
– Plenty of grassed area for the children or pets to enjoy
At the front of the home is a dual carport parking bay with space in the drive for at least 2 more. Inside is a central living and dining room with A/C and a super-sized kitchen with walk in pantry and island breakfast bar as well as banks of storage and plenty of prep areas to work from.
The home includes 4 bedrooms that run off of the main living areas, 3 include a built-in robe while the master also features an ensuite bathroom. In addition to the main living areas, there is an enormous family room / rumpus room with bathroom / laundry amenities tucked away at the end. This could in fact be another bedroom if you choose to wall it in – the option is there.
Outside this home continues to impress with a large patio that overlooks the stunning in ground swimming pool and rolling green lawns beyond. There is a second verandah plus a patio and a garden shed for the tools and toys as well.
This home is loaded with perks and designed with the family in mind. Located close to the popular and highly sought-after Leanyer Primary School along with the Leanyer Water Park, Casuarina, RDH, CDU and CSC Campus – the location couldn’t be more central for those who work – live and play in the Northern Suburbs.
Council Rates: $1,730 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 874 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Garden Shed: 1992
Sunroom Addition: 2000
Garden Shed: 2000
Carport Awning: 2010
Shade Sails: 2003
Shade Structure: 2003