ROOM FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!
All About Real Estate is proud to present this striking family home to the market. If you think this home looks big from the street – that’s because it is! This is a whopper of a home ideal for the large family or those who need a little extra space for guests or work.
– Upstairs Three bedrooms and the main bathroom reside
– Atop the stairs is a reading corner or study area
– All three bedrooms complimented with a built-in robe and A/C
– Ground level has a large living room with towering raked ceiling
– Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with pantry and overhead storage
– Additional one-bedroom granny flat with bathroom, WIR, kitchen and living room
– Stunning in ground swimming pool and gardens
– Large outdoor entertaining space adjacent to the pool and opens from the living/dining
– Parking for 4 easily within the carport bay and driveway area
– Dual driveway entry one with and electric gate access
– PV Solar Panels are installed to provide minimal electricity accounts
– Solar Hot water and the whole home is Air conditioned throughout
– Granny flat has separate gas connection
– Secure fenced property with decorative screens
– Great suburban setting close to schools, Casuarina, RDH and the CDU
Manicured gardens and decorative screens combine to give this home a prestigious feeling from the street. At the front is easy parking for 4 vehicles with dual driveways and a formal entryway into either the main home or the versatile granny flat area.
Starting with the main home, entry is via a foyer that bypasses the WC and laundry on the ground level. Small steps lead through to the expansive open living room with towering raked ceilings above and large sliding doors that showcase through to the impressive outdoor entertaining area and in ground swimming pool, just magnificent!
The dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen and offers louvered windows and external access to the verandah as well. The kitchen is modern and includes a corner pantry along with overhead storage and breakfast bar.
Upstairs are three bedrooms all with built in robes and A/C. The main bathroom is also modern and well design with a walk-in shower and bath tub plus family sized vanity for great storage. Atop the stairs is a reading nook or study area.
Back on the ground level and out to the granny flat where there is a huge living and dining room along with full sized kitchen, 1 bedroom plus walk in robe / laundry and the ensuite bathroom. WOW.
This home has it all and has room for everyone and everything!
Council Rates: $1,555 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1976
Area Under Title: 827 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
House: Full Code 1982
Shed and Verandah: Full Code 2012 109 m2
Additions: Full Code 2015 100m2
PV Solar Panel Installation: Full Code 2012
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Easement: Electricity Supply Easement to Power and Water Authority