FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME, TOP LOCATION!
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this solid brick ground level home. As it stands, this low maintenance home boasts an easy-care design with a wealth of space both inside and out. There is nothing that needs doing or replacing and it is ready to move straight into.
The home is set well back from the street with an expansive front yard space this is a fantastic space for kids to play, the back yard is complimented with an in ground pool to relax and cool off in after a long busy day at work.
– Three-bedroom ground level spacious family home with endless options
– Open plan living room with entry to the front porch
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen
– Kitchen includes breakfast bar and overhead storage and is very spacious
– internal laundry room with wall of storage and external access
– Bathroom includes bath tub and shower, separate toilet
– Three enormous bedrooms all offer built in robe and A/C
– Fully airconditioned and tiled throughout
– Outside is a large yard area with fenced in entertaining area
– Large in ground swimming pool with entertaining space beside it
– Garden shed for the tools and toys
– Drive through side carport parking for 1 with space for a second in driveway
– Concrete driveway with gated entry to the yard space
– Minutes from schools, Tiwi Village, RDH and the CDU
At the front of the home is a small porch with seating space for two, great for your morning cuppa. Inside is a large living room with archway leading through into a separate dining area that sits adjacent to the enormous kitchen space. All of these area are open and light, well designed for the family or couple and allow for easy flow between them.
The kitchen has great storage space and plenty of prep areas plus a breakfast bar for those quick meals, a large window that looks out over the yard space and enormous in ground swimming pool plus walk through access to the laundry room with another wall of storage options.
All three bedrooms are HUGE, absolutely massive! Each includes a built in robe along with a large window to frame the gardens, air-conditioning and tiled flooring underfoot. The bathroom sits central to the bedrooms and the laundry area making it extremely versatile for guests as well as every day use. There is a large bath tub plus shower, large vanity and separate toilet.
A long driveway leads to carport parking for 1 or more plus there is space for another in the gated driveway and plenty of room for bikes, toys and other odds and ends. Ideal for the family or the young couple, the property is surrounded with great neighbours and has easy access through to popular schools for the kids of any age, the RDH and CDU are all within reach as is Casuarina, the Leanyer Water Park and of course, the Dripstone foreshore and beaches.
Council Rates: $1,570 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1980 Full Code
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Code: Bathroom Renovations 2001
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation