HUGE HOME BUILT TERRITORY TOUGH!
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this spacious family home to the market. Located in the heart of the Northern Suburbs is this two-storey home which sits on a large 919m2 lot.
– Whopping 919m2 allotment of land in the heart of the Northern Suburbs
– Walk to the Karama Primary School or nearby Park for some play time
– Elevated family home with loads of potential
– Upstairs the home has a front facing balcony for a bird’s eye view of the street
– Inside is timber look flooring underfoot and wide-open living and dining areas
– Kitchen includes an island bench with laminate counters along with pantry
– Sliding door leads through to a balcony that spans along the full face of the home
– 3 bedrooms all include a built-in robes and A/C
– Bathroom has had a makeover, it’s modern and well presented
– Spacious rumpus room with kitchenette and A/C on the ground level of the home
– Semi enclosed laundry room and storage room can be locked up perfect for the bikes
– This also doubles as a second bathroom with bath and toilet
– Secure fencing and double gated entry to the home with carport parking for 2, room for more
– Easy care gardens and loads of lawn areas for the kids and pets to play
– Garden shed for the tools and garden supplies
On the ground floor is a large rumpus room with A/C and a kitchenette, this is a versatile spot that could be a home office, teen retreat or hobby space. From here, there is a semi enclosed undercover entertaining area where the kids and pets can play, there is a laundry room and bathroom as well as a lockable storage room perfect for the bikes.
Upstairs the home has a spacious open plan living area with an island bench and great kitchen with pantry. Sliding doors lead through to the balcony that spans along the full face of the home offering a huge entertaining area to enjoy with views over the yard and suburb beyond.
Each of the three bedrooms offers a built-in robe and A/C with timber flooring and the bathroom is modern and well done.
Located only a short walk through to the Karama Primary School and parklands nearby with equipment for the kids and open areas to walk the dog, this is a great buying opportunity for those who are a bit handy and wanting to put their stamp on it.
Council Rates: $1,480 Per Annum
Area Under Title: 919 m2
Year Built: 1981
Zone: LR (low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Code: Storeroom 10 sqm 1983
Code: Rumpus Room 90 sqm 1986
Code: Garden 8sqm Shed 2002
Code: Alterations to Verandah Occupancy Permit 2017