BEACHSIDE TROPICAL LIFESTYLE!
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this magnificent 5 bedroom family home. Nightcliff is well renowned by locals as a haven for sea, sun and sand – boasting access to the Nightcliff Jetty and foreshore where the waves crash against the cliffs and as the sun dips below the horizon it lights up the sky in a nightly colour display that is hard to beat no matter where in the world you travel. This could be your new every day. Take the kids or pets for a walk along the beach, explore the cliffs or grab a bite to eat from the food carts that frequent the area most nights, on weekends take in the colour of the markets for fresh produce and local wares and be in the heart of Darwin’s CBD or in Casuarina in under 10 minutes.
– Breathtakingly beautiful elevated home in the sea side suburb of Nightcliff
– Minutes from the Nightcliff Foreshore, Jetty and cliffs where you can watch the waves crash
– Secure gated entry with electronic gates, garage parking for 2, carport parking for 2
– Expansive under home entertaining areas overlooking the in ground swimming pool
– Established tropical gardens and rolling green lawn areas for the kids and pets to play
– Upstairs is a treetop balcony that overlooks the blue waters of the pool below
– Inside timber floors run throughout the home with a warm earthy hue
– Modern kitchen has stone counters and breakfast bar along with overhead storage
– Open plan living room with a separate dining room / family room
– 4 bedrooms upstairs all with hard wood flooring, large windows and 3 with a built in robe
– Modern main bathroom is spacious with open air shower and vanity with ample storage
– 5th bedroom option / home office / craft room built in under the home with A/C
– Perfect family home in a gorgeous setting, move in ready
– 26 solar panels on the roof will help to cut your power bills down
– Sand pit, storage area, potters shed with parking for the lawn mower
– Highly sought after Northern Suburbs location, 10 minutes from Casuarina and the City
With a location this impressive, you will need a home to match – welcome to 4 Pheonix Street. Set behind secure electronic gates, the home has garage parking for 2 and a further carport parking bay for 2 more. Paved walkways wrap around the home bypassing manicured gardens with hidden play areas for the kids to reveal the extensive outdoor entertaining area and in ground swimming pool that awaits. Breathtaking and functional, this area provides the perfect outdoor space for entertaining or simply enjoying the cool sea breezes and fresh air with the family.
Upstairs is a treetop balcony that overlooks the pool below. Step inside the home where a large free flowing living room, kitchen and dining room are welcoming and warm with hardwood timber flooring underfoot and A/C along with plenty of windows to capture the breezes and the views.
There are four bedrooms on this level with timber flooring and A/C, three include a built in robe as well. The bathroom is modern and well designed with a large open air shower and vanity with ample storage built in. Under the home is a 5th bedroom / home office option with A/C and a second bathroom along with the laundry amenities sheltered centrally under the home.
Enjoy family dinners or entertaining on a grand scale with the functional and stylish kitchen that boasts stone counters that wrap around and include a breakfast bar plus there is banks of overhead storage and a dishwasher along with feature lighting as well.
This gorgeous home is move in ready, nothing needs to be changed or improved upon for you and your family to start living the beachside tropical lifestyle that Darwin’s climate is ideal for.
Council Rates: $2,350 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 1060 sqm
Year Built: 1976 Approx
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority