LIFESTYLE & LEISURE
Located in the highly sought-after suburban setting of Leanyer, only moments from schooling options, parklands and local shops, this family home is vacant and move in or rent out ready. Set back from the street with a wide-open front lawn and easy-care garden design, the home has a single carport parking bay behind gated access and room for more in the driveway. The verandah extends down the side of the home overlooking the in-ground swimming pool with spa, the gardens and lawns wrap around the back of the home where the garden shed and clothes line reside.
– Three-bedroom family home in a highly sought after suburban address
– Verandahs span down the length of the home overlooking the pool and yard
– Front facing living room has A/C and streetscape views from the windows
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with sliding doors to the enclosed porch
– Kitchen offers a walk-in pantry, banks of storage and plenty of prep areas to work from
– Three big bedrooms all include a built in robe and A/C
– Master bedroom includes a private ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom has a bath and shower with separate toilet
– Internal laundry room with storage space as well
– Garden shed for the tools and toys plus a pump house for the pool pump
– Large frontage with wide open lawns and room for the kids swings or trampoline
– Carport parking for one with more in the driveway of course
Inside the home is a spaciously designed front facing living room with streetscape views and tiled flooring. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen which has an arched accent that showcases the modern design with a walk in pantry and banks of overhead storage along with prep areas, dishwasher and more.
All of the bedrooms are a good size and include tiled flooring and A/C along with a built-in robe while the master is further enhanced with an ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom includes both a bath and shower plus separate toilet, the laundry room is internal and has room for extra storage too.
Spend your free time at the Leanyer Water Park or Skate Park, after school actives for the kids or down at the nearby Casuarina Coastal Reserve – this is an idyllic location for lifestyle and leisure.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Area Under Roof: 177 m2
Verandah Extension Full Code 32m2 – 1994
Zone: Low Density Residential
Status: Vacant Possession