All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this elevated home. Screened with a lush tropical garden along the StreetSide of the boundary line, this private oasis opens via double gates to reveal the elevated home beyond. Under the home is parking for 2 plus there is an additional parking bay for the boat or trailer under a shady canopy of trees. The gardens are thriving and manicured within a solid bed, so they don’t require much work at all, a simple prune once a year will keep them looking fantastic.
– Private oasis opens via double gates to reveal the elevated home beyond.
– Upstairs is warm and inviting with a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
– The living room has rich timbered flooring and tinting on the windows
– The dining room has cork flooring and tinting on the windows
– Living areas are lit up with bays of tinted glass louvres and sliding windows that frame the treetop views and let in a soft breeze
– The kitchen has overhead storage along with wrap around counters and a fridge nook and is in original condition giving this space that rustic country chic vibe. Easy to modernise, this space is functional and boasts a lovely stainless-steel oven
– Master bedroom has ceramic tiled flooring and a Daikin 2 HP split air-conditioner
– The other 2 bedrooms each have rich timbered flooring with built in robes and large windows for the view and breezes
– The bathroom is fully renovated and modern with new floor to ceiling tiling and a timber vanity that reflects the gorgeous timber flooring in the main parts of the home
– Under the home is a large outdoor entertaining area with painted concrete flooring
– The gardens are thriving and manicured, so they don’t require much work
– Access from under the house through to the gorgeous large in ground fully tiled plunge concrete swimming pool with waterfall, seating and spa that is screened with lush gardens and is a private oasis to cool off on those steamy days
– Under the home is parking for 2 plus there is an additional parking bay for the boat or trailer
– Built in laundry and store room plus a manicured garden area
– Perfect for the home buyer, the property is tucked away in a quiet circuit
– Access to main arterial roads that lead through to Casuarina, Palmerston and Truck City with ease.
Council Rates: $1,400 Per Annum
Area Under Title: 824 m2
Year Built: 1982
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Bathroom Renovation: 2009 Full Code