UPSIZE ON A BUDGET!
All About Real Estate is proud to present this gem to the market. If you’re looking for space but have a tight budget, then this home is for you. Its time to move out of your cramped and tiny apartment and into a real home – this two-bedroom property is the ideal home to break out of apartment living yet it won’t break the bank or take all your time to upkeep it.
– Spacious two-bedroom home on a whopping 817m2 block
– Awesome street appeal with likeminded neighbours and family homes
– Large open plan living and dining areas with tiles and A/C
– Kitchen has pantry and overhead storage in hard wearing finishes
– It’s been freshly painted, and has new hard ware and light fittings
– Master bedroom with large mirrored built in robes
– Bathroom has bath tub plus separate W/C
– Large verandahs run front and back of the home
– Laundry is sheltered on rear verandah plus there is a garden shed
– Walk to nearby Bakewell Primary School and Milestones day care
– Three minutes from Palmerston CBD and Bakewell Shops
– Great couples home, singles, young families or downsizers property
Set on a whopping 817m2 block, the property has secure fencing and gated driveway with carport parking for 2 at the front. Easy care tropical gardens and rolling green lawns offer plenty of space around the whole home for the pets and kids to play plus there is plenty of room to add a pool or additions to the home if you like.
Inside is a large open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring and A/C. The home has been given a fresh coat of paint throughout, new hardware and light fittings really make this home feel fresh and new. The kitchen has wrap around counters with overhead cabinetry along with a large corner pantry.
The master bedroom is generously proportioned and comes with a wall of storage with mirror fronted built in robes. Bedroom two also has a robe, both with A/C and tiles. The bathroom offers a bath tub plus vanity with a separate W/C.
Outside the home has front and rear verandahs that span the whole length of the home to offer wonderful outdoor entertaining and relaxing areas. The laundry is sheltered at the far end of the back verandah with easy access to the yard and there is a handy garden shed as well.
Located a short walk through to the popular Bakewell Primary School and Milestones Daycare center, there are parklands nearby for a stroll in the afternoons plus Palmerston CBD and the brand new Bakewell Shops are only 3 minutes away. The street is super quiet with only local traffic and like-minded neighbours that are all prideful in their homes – this is a superb property and one that will get a lot of attention, so be quick and make a strong offer.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 817m2
Year Built: 1998
Garden Shed: 2011 – 7m2
Area Under roof: 190 m2 including Verandahs
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession