All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this Quaint home to the market for sale. Batchelor is a quiet township located 1 hour from Coolalinga and has an incredible outdoor lifestyle and community vibe. If you are looking for peace and serenity then look no further EVERYTHING you need is nearby with schools for the kids, community parklands and outdoor spaces along with a thriving local tavern and more. As the gateway to Litchfield there are plenty of tourists passing by as well.
The home is surrounded with lush gardens, trees & sprawling lawns, this leafy property is perfect for those seeking a quiet space to call home. Spend your free time tending to the many flowering and fruiting plants in your private gardens.
Shaded parking for 2 plus an additional parking bay undercover near the workshop / shed is perfect for the cars and boats. Inside is an open plan living and dining room with sky high raked ceilings with exposed rafters overhead. The kitchen has built in storage along with an island bench & breakfast bar. The single bedroom is generously sized and includes tiled flooring and A/C plus there is a modern bathroom as well.
The property includes a laundry room with second W/C along with storage space plus a secondary storage room and a garden shed too.
– Gorgeous home with raked ceilings and exposed rafters
– Tiled flooring underfoot along with corrugated iron walls for a country chic charm
– Open plan living and dining areas with air conditioning
– Kitchen has wrap around counters and plenty of built in storage space
– Single bedroom is huge and has A/C and sliding door access to verandah
– Enclosed verandah offers a functional all weather space to entertain on
– Carport parking for two with space for a 3rd vehicle as well
– Built in storage area plus a garden shed as well as undercover workspace
– Laundry room hosts a second W/C and has LOADS of room within for storage
– Private gardens with outdoor entertaining areas under the leafy canopy
Take a trip out of town along sealed and scenic roads to find the township of Batchelor and this quaint exquisite little home.