FIRST HOME BUYERS LOOK
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this striking Elevated home. They say first impressions last; if that is the case then this elevated home will knock you for 6! Rolling green lawns and secure fencing precede this home that is then surrounded with a combination of low laying tropical and native plants and framed garden beds. Under the home is carport parking for 4 with room for the boat or trailer as well.
– Big three bedroom elevated home in the Northern Suburbs
– All bedrooms have timber flooring’s with built in robes and air conditioning
– Modern new bathroom with clever layout and sleek finishes
– Open plan living and dining room with timber flooring and large windows
– The kitchen is also newly renovated and is now a modern delight
– Kitchen includes wrap around counters, tiled splash back and pantry
– Sun drenched front balcony overlooks the streetscape and is a relaxed outdoor space
– Easy care tropical gardens with freshly mulched gardens and rolling green lawns
– Parking under the home for 4 and room for the boat or trailer as well
– Large under home entertaining space with built in screens for shade and privacy
– Secure fencing surrounds the home
– Impressive family home, move in ready!
Decorative screens shelter the opposing underside of the home where a large outdoor entertaining area is the ideal space for a BBQ or additional living room for the family. Built in centrally under the home is a large store room with the laundry amenities.
Upstairs is a sun filled front balcony that overlooks the streetscape below, this is the perfect space for a morning coffee as you wave the kids off to ride their bikes through to neighbouring schools. Inside is a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with timber flooring and large light filled windows that capture the cool breezes.
Everything about this home is well presented and the kitchen is no different! This modern new space includes wrap around laminate counters and plenty of storage below along with a large pantry and new tiled splash back and flooring.
Each of the three bedrooms reside on this top level and includes timber flooring, split A/C and a built in robe along with large windows to let in the light and breeze. The bathroom has also been renovated and offers a clever design with a contemporary touch matching in with the kitchen for continuity throughout the home.
Perfect for the family, this home is move in ready!
Council Rates: $1,400 per annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1984
Area under Title: 831 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Tenanted to November 2019
Code: House Full Code 1984
Fence: Full Code 1993
Bathroom Renovation Occupancy Permit 2018