CENTRALLY LOCATED! PERFECT RURAL LIVING!
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this home located centrally between both Coolalinga and Howard Springs shops. This property offers a 5-acre allotment with all the perks of suburban living whilst remaining totally private.
– 5 acres of land in a central rural location between Howard Springs and Coolalinga
– Home includes three bedrooms with built in robes and tiled flooring
– Large central living and dining areas with tiled flooring and A/C
– Kitchen is a practical U shape with plenty of prep areas and storage space
– Bathroom offers a step-in shower, vanity with built in storage
– Enormous verandah’s with pitched ceilings overlooks the rural landscape
– Fenced perimeter with gated entry and a ring of pine trees for privacy
– Includes a shed and horse stable on the property with wide open paddocks
– Towering established shade trees, clear paddocks, great rural setting
– 5 minutes from Coolalinga bus exchange and the Coolalinga Shops
– 5 minutes to Howard Springs with local school, tavern, GP clinics and more
Pull up to the block to find secure fencing and gated entry along with a ring of pines for privacy across the front ensures your total serenity within. At the front of the home is a verandah that offers a quiet space to enjoy the outdoors whilst down the side of the home is a second verandah with pitched roofline and loads of space for a BBQ or party.
Inside the home includes 3 bedrooms with tiled flooring and A/C along with a built-in robe to each plus spaciously designed open plan living and dining areas as well. The kitchen includes plenty of built in storage along with prep areas to work from along with a dishwasher and a view out over the paddocks as well.
Every rural home requires a shed and this property has a large dual opening shed with parking space for the tractor and mowers along with storage space for the feed for the horses if you like. Nearby to the shed is a horse stable with sheltered roofing ideal for the pending wet season rains.
This high, dry block has plenty of established trees for shade and some tropical gardens near the home along with a full sized clothes line, septic system, bore water with gravity fed tank and paddocks for the horses or livestock.
A great property for those wanting wide open spaces to enjoy for the kids, pets, livestock or weekend enjoyment, the location is perfect, it’s rural without being remote! Situated perfectly between the Coolalinga Central which hosts the bus exchange and large shopping outlets while Howard Springs has a rural shop along with GP and tavern as well so the position of this home couldn’t be more ideal!
Council Rates: $1,160 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 5 Acres
Year Built: Pre 1975 C – Issued on 15/05/1980
Zone: RL (Rural living)
Status: Vacant Possession