MOTIVATED VENDOR, MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom unit nestled centrally in a small complex of only 10. Each home has the feeling of a standalone unit. At the front of the home is a step up porch with a small garden that separates you from your neighbours. The property resides higher than your opposing neighbours to give you that additional feeling of space and privacy within the home.
– Great buying opportunity ideal for home marker or investor
– Formal front porch and tropical gardens to screen the home
– Open plan living and dining areas with vibrant red walls and carpeted flooring
– Kitchen has wrap around counters and island prep bench
– Two bedrooms each with BIR, A/C and carpeted flooring
– Bathroom has large shower with glass shower screen and vanity
– Private courtyard with pergola and paved entertaining areas
– Wrap around gardens frame the boundary to give you privacy
– Built in rockery walls define the garden from the entertaining space
– Internal laundry room with external access
– Small complex of only 10 units – each feels stand alone
– Dual access with central driveway and single parking bay
– Walk to nearby schools for the kids
– 4 minutes from Casuarina, RDH and the CDU
– Prime location for renters, sought after market space.
Inside is a sweeping open plan living and dining area with carpeted flooring and a vibrant pop of red on the walls. Wispy white curtains add a touch of elegance to this expansive space.
The kitchen has wrap around counters and island prep bench along with wall mounted oven and access through to the outdoor entertaining.
Each of the two bedrooms is a good size and includes a built in robe along with A/C and carpeted flooring. Central to each is the bathroom which includes a large shower and vanity plus there is a hallway linen press for additional storage space.
Outside the home offers a pergola overhead of a paved entertaining area and gardens that wrap around the boundary line to encase the yard in a lush tropical screen. This outdoor area is private and tranquil offering you a sheltered space to entertain guest or play outdoors with the kids.
The property includes dual access from two streets with single parking space and an easy commute through to schools and nearby shops as well as parkland. 5 minutes away is the CDU and RDH along with Casuarina and the Leanyer Water Park as well. Ideally suited to the home maker or the astute investor, Leanyer is a sought after address with strong rental yields.
Council Rates: $1,340 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1984
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)