PRICE REDUCED! OWNERS SAY SELL! MAKE AN OFFER!
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this ground level home located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this solid brick home backs onto park lands and sits near to highly sought after schools for the young kids making it the perfect family home or rentable investment choice.
– Substantial brick home backing onto parklands
– Walk to highly sought after schools for the young kids
– Home is in a quiet cul-de-sac location
– Double gated entryway and parking space for two
– Large kitchen boasts wrap around counters and breakfast bar
– Established gardens and lawns are easy care and low maintenance
– Home has a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Tiled flooring throughout main living areas
– 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes and air-conditioning
– Bathroom includes bath tub, sep toilet plus laundry room nearby
– Built on and enclosed verandah entertaining area
– In ground swimming pool with secure fencing
– 4 bay dog kennel with individual pens
– Garden shed is handy storage for the tools
– Vacant and ready to move into or rent out
The home has double gated entry and 6 foot fencing along with minimalist gardens and green lawn areas that are easy care. At the back of the property is a small garden shed for the tools along with a 4 bay dog kennel and another secure fence that allows a steady breeze through from the backing parklands.
There is parking at the front for two with space down the side for a boat or the bikes. The entry is shielded by a small front verandah that offers shelter from the elements, once inside there is an expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area all with tiled flooring and air-conditioning. The kitchen has wrap around counters along with a breakfast bar and hard wearing laminate counters.
Each of the three bedrooms has carpeted flooring along with a sizeable built in robe and air-conditioning along with tinted windows that create an ambient space within to relax.
Built off the side of the home is an enormous enclosed verandah that is the perfect combination of indoor living space and outdoor elements. Sit in comfort and shade while you entertaining bug free or allow the little kids to play safely inside while still having the soft breezes around them.
In the yard space there is a huge in ground swimming pool with concreted entertaining areas nearby and a screen of trees that run around the fencline that will deter intruders and also give you a privacy screen.
The home sits vacant and ready to move into or rent out, this solid brick home is the perfect investment in your future.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1995
Area Under Title: 826 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession