MOTIVATED VENDOR WANTS IT SOLD
All About Real Estate is proud to present this spacious family home situated in a standalone position with only one neighbouring property. Setting a new approach to design and configuration, this stunning home in popular Lyons Estate has a floorplan unlike any other – and it’s amazing! Putting a new spin on everyday living, this wonderful family home offers more than most, and delivers a whole new way to live.
– Galley style kitchen is amazing with great finishes and a hub for the family
– Separate living room, Games room, media room, or formal lounge
– Open plan dining room and central living areas open to and expansive covered verandah
– New secure 2 year lease in place at $800 per week
– Side verandah is huge and opens out to a lovely grassed area and the in ground pool
– Private and secure yard for the family to enjoy and in ground pool
– Four generous size bedroom family home or executive abode
– The master and one other bedroom both have ensuite and walk in robes
– And the additional two other bedrooms have built in robes and both are generous in size
– Tiled and air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
– Internal laundry room and Linen press in hall for additional storage
– Main bathroom complete with bath tub and separate shower
– Centrally located garage with parking for two and storage space
– Extra parking for the boat or trailer or caravan
– Awesome suburb with great amenities and parklands nearby
– If you work at the RDH then this is the home for you
– Generator Connection Point – Perfect for when the power goes out
– Solar hot water
Inside you can expect the best, with quality finishes and appliances a given, but it is the unique floorplan that really sets this home apart. Two of the bedrooms offer an ensuite and walk in robe each, while the remaining two bedrooms are at the opposite end of the home and are complete with built in robes. The home is fully air conditioned throughout for added comfort.
The living areas inside are open plan and light with an easy flow through to the external verandah. This is an expansive space that looks out over the lawns, gardens and pool. These spaces are open and light with an easy design for flow and function.
In addition, there is another living room, games room, media room or perfect as a formal lounge that can be closed off for an intimate movie night in or just for better acoustics.
The kitchen is jam packed with features that speak of elegance and function. Boasting a pantry as well as overhead storage, central island workbench and breakfast bar as well as feature tiled splash back and bread bin – this kitchen has it all even a built in Ironing board.
Outside this home continues to impress with an in-ground swimming pool under a shaded roof and canopy of colourful foliage that combine to create a tropical, hotel like vibe. Glass panels are a great safety feature and also help keep the yard space feeling open and spacious.
Manicured gardens surround the home and there is a large yard space for the kids and pets to play as well. This home is a must see for many reasons, the unique layout is just one of many!
Council Rates: $1,860 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: Full Code 2010
Area Under Title: 842 m2
Area Under Roof: 294 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zoning: SD 17 Specific Use
Generator Connection Point