COOL BEACH PAD - COMES FURNISHED AND READY TO MOVE IN!
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this lovely apartment. Situated in Brinkin, this is one of Darwin’s premier beachside suburbs – set only a few short minutes on the push bike away from the popular Casuarina Beach and Dripstone Cliffs, this 2-bedroom apartment offers both the lifestyle and the location for the ultimate sea change.
– Spend your free time exploring the nearby beaches and taking in the sun, sand and surf.
– 2 bedroom apartment within walking distance to Casuarina Beach and Dripstone Cliffs
– Enormous in ground swimming pool within the complex for communal use
– Twin balconies front and rear both take in the sea breezes
– Open plan living and dining areas with dual sliding door access to the front balcony
– Kitchen offers plenty of prep areas and storage space
– Combined laundry and bathroom amenities with a great flow floorplan
– 2 bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C. Master has sliding door to balcony
– The commute through to Casuarina, the RDH, CDU and shopping is less then 5 minutes
– Public transport options are easy to use and get around
– This is the best opportunity to make the sea change you have been thinking of
– Move in or rent out, now is a great time to buy in Darwin.
Set within a small complex of only 12 apartments, this property is well maintained, and the complex includes an amazingly large in ground swimming pool for communal use. The apartment is on the 3rd level and includes twin balconies front and rear so you can enjoy the fresh sea breezes that sweep through this suburban setting.
Inside the home is a large open plan living and dining room with A/C and dual sliding doors leading back to the balcony. The kitchen offers wrap around cabinetry with plenty of storage and prep areas to work from.
Each of the two bedrooms is located at the rear of the home affording privacy from the living areas while the master is further enhanced with sliding door access to the private rear balcony. Each bedroom includes a built-in robe along with A/C and tiled flooring. The bathroom is modern and well designed to both include the bathroom amenities and the laundry allowing for plenty of space for both.
Spend your free time exploring the nearby beaches and taking in the sun, sand and surf. The commute through to Casuarina, the RDH, CDU and shopping options is less then 5 minutes and there are public transport options as well. This is the best opportunity to make the sea change you have been thinking of. Move in or rent out, now is a great time to buy in Darwin.
Council Rates: $1,450 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 102 sqm
Year Built: 1988
Zone: MR (Medium Density)
12 in the complex