Stunning Executive home on Golf Course
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this stunning home that surpasses all expectations and offers a truly unique lifestyle with customised living arrangements that will impress, delight and amaze. This truly special home which backs onto the 14th Fairway of the Marrara Golf Course hits all the right notes and will knock you for fore.
Impressive from the street with an architectural roof line and parking for at least 5 vehicles, this property includes gated entryway and secure fencing that frames the manicured gardens and rolling green lawns that surround this home.
– Absolutely gorgeous executive family home that backs onto the 14th Fairway of the Marrara Golf Course
– This home is uniquely designed to maximise on the Territorian outdoor lifestyle
– Masterfully created home with modern touches and an elegance to every room
– Central to the home is a sweeping open concept design with tiled flooring and A/C throughout
– Massive Gourmet kitchen includes glass splash backs and island bench with gorgeous waterfall counters
– Walk in butler’s pantry offers additional storage and prep areas to work from
– Living areas open to the impressive verandah via Bi folding doors that open the entire home up
– The verandah boasts towering timber ceilings with downlights and black feature fans overhead
– Ultra-luxurious master bedroom suite with walk through robes and ensuite bathroom
– Ensuite includes twin basin perched over a large vanity with ample storage
– Main bathroom incorporates a relaxing bath tub which the kids will also love for bath time
– Gorgeous in ground swimming pool has secure fencing and golf course views
– Front of the home is an architectural delight with carport parking for 3 plus more
– Easy maintenance home with rolling green lawns, secure fencing and gated entry to the home
– Excellent sized shed with power
Inside is a grand open concept living and dining area which flows through the heart of the home with large windows and custom doors that showcase the impressive outdoor entertaining area that lays beyond. The kitchen is a galley design with sleek finishes and quality appliances along with a gorgeous 40ml stone waterfall counter island bench plus a large walk in butlers pantry.
Bi folding doors open one side of the home through to the outdoor entertaining area which boasts timber raked ceilings with down lights and black feature ceilings fans overhead. This outdoor area, whilst enormous, also overlooks the nearby in ground swimming pool which in turn overlooks the rolling green acres of the Marrara Golf Course.
The home is cleverly designed into two areas with the relaxed bedroom quarters separate from the main living areas for ultimate privacy. 3 bedrooms run along one side of the home and 2 include built in robes with A/C whilst the master has a large walk through closet and an ensuite bathroom with twin vanity and large shower. The main bathroom and laundry room are also in this section of the home and each is luxuriously appointed and well designed.
There is an optional 4th bedroom / home office plus a large walk in store room in the main section of the home as well. A powered garden shed in the yard offers the ideal space for a craft room or hobby studio or a space for the tools and weekend toys.
A truly magnificent home that will not be seen again on the market for a while, so make an appointment to view this masterpiece while you can.
Council Rates: $2,100 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 983 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 1985 Full Code
Verandah Addition 1990 Full Code
Shed 6 m2 1992 Full Code
Extensions to House 1996 Full Code
Shed 33m2 2014 Full Code
Stage 1: Deck, kitchen, dining room extension and Master bedroom. Stage 2 Carport Extension 100 m2 Occupancy Permit 2016
Demolition of Existing Carport and Construction of the New Carport 86 m2 Occupancy Permit 2017